About Jonnetta Thomas
My name is Jonnetta Thomas, founder of Purposefully Created a place to find emotional support along with tools to aid with all pressures of life. This holistic site shall offer information for the mind, body and soul. I started this website after offering workshops and classes throughout the community.
By offering these services, I was allowed to see firsthand the struggles presented by many, such as eating disorders, addictions, depression, low self-worth, rejection and powerlessness. I was amazed that they did not see what I saw in them, “A unique individual.” I was also astonished that these individuals were allowing their past trauma and experiences to validate who they were. Their desire to reach out to ask for help prompted me to want to do more.
Words of Encouragement
“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions define us” -Virginia Satir
“One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.” -Jack Penn
Things About Me
- I am in love with God. I enjoy attending church regularly.
- I have four children ages 16, 14, 10 and 9. I have two girls and two boys.
- Since I love to dance, zumba is my favorite exercise.
- Due to the lack of desire to watch television, I would scare you if I tried to tell you the name of the most recent television series.
- I find every opportunity to laugh my head off, since laughter is good for the soul.