Healing With Your Shadow
Reading Healing With Your Shadow is the first step to healing the wounds that have held you back from fulfilling your purpose. This book provides encouragement and tools to help you heal, grow and blossom. It is not God’s will that you remain stagnate, nor is it his will that you dwell on the pain of your past. Free yourself from the chains of your past. Say no to bondage and start living a purposeful life. Accept the challenge today to heal your shadow and embrace your purpose.
What encouraged this book Healing With Your Shadow?
Well, there are a number of reasons I decided to write this book. I want to encourage you to heal all your hurts from your past and to conquer all your habits and addictions, so you can pursue your purpose. I want you to understand that there is divine purpose for your life. Know that things did not just happen. Your life was designed and carefully thought out before you were placed in your mother’s womb.
What Is Your Shadow?
So when you hear the metaphor, Healing with your Shadow what comes to mind? The Dictionary defines Shadow as “a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light. This dark image blocks sunshine.” Healing with your Shadow represents the ugly shadowy things in our past which stunt growth. However, “there is light at the end of the tunnel.” Yes, sometimes it is hard to see past your shadow. A shadow can block the ability to see beyond traumatic events, leaving us feeling hopeless, and without purpose.
The shadow can also emphasize character flaws, the ugly side of us we want to ignore and pretend does not exist. These character flaws can be anger, bitterness, shame, worthlessness, manipulation, prejudice, lying and the list can go on and on. Since we know that our shadow will always be present with us, let’s embrace our shadow so we can be the whole person God designed.
This Book is for You if:
• If you have suffered trauma
• If you have been a victim of any kind of abuse emotionally, physical or spiritual
• If you are seeking guidance in this chaotic world
• If you grew up in a dysfunctional family
• If you are a parent of a child who has been a victim of sexual, emotional or physical abuse
• If you are feeling like life is just at a standstill, feeling stuck
• If you have allowed circumstances to predict your self-worth
• If you are seeking hope
• If there is a struggle dealing with emotions
• If you have experienced abandonment
• If you do not understand your purpose
• If you live life feeling guilty and ashamed
• If you struggle with anxiety and depression and/or suicidal ideations
• If you or a family member struggles with any type of addiction
• If you are struggling with the ability to forgive
• If you are having difficulty not allowing the past to predict your future
Purchase Healing With Your Shadow Today!
About The Author
Jonnetta Thomas is the author of Healing with Your Shadow. She is also the founder of A Divine Purpose Incorporated and Purposefully Created. She was born and raised in Fresno California. Due to her struggles, she developed a desire to help those hurting emotionally. Her passion to help those suffering from trauma led her to pursue a Bachelor Degree in Psychology at National University. Shortly after she received a Master of Science in Counseling Marriage, Family and Child Therapy. Jonnetta also accepted her call to Minister the Word of God. She is a great inspirational teacher. She enjoys reaching out to those hurting in the community. She has offered workshops, seminars and classes throughout the community to help inspire and empower those who have experienced trauma.